Elsa Libero Jewellery Privacy Charter
We are committed to the principles of respecting your privacy, keeping your personal data safe and keeping the decision as to how your information is used and shared in your hands.
Our privacy charter:
- Elsa Libero will only collect personal data that is useful and necessary for providing its services, improving its products, services and your experience;
- Elsa Libero will maintain fairness and transparency at all times with regards to how we collect and process personal data at all times;
- Elsa Libero will never sell your personal data and will only share your personal data when given your explicit consent to do so for a specific reason or where it is in our legitimate interests to utilise your data in specific circumstances;
- Elsa Libero will never make decisions based solely on automated processing or profiling of personal data; and
- Elsa Libero will always take the security of your personal data seriously.
Data Collection and Processing
Elsa Libero does not seek to collect special categories of personal data (“sensitive data”),including but not limited to data revealing racial, or ethnic origin, political opinions, gender, religious or philosophical beliefs, health, genetic and biometric data, or trade union memberships, through this site.
Visiting the Elsa Libero Website
Link to Third Party Websites
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on your computer. The cookies tell us which parts of the Site you have visited so that we can ensure we provide you with information that you are interested in and make any future visits to our website simple and easy for you. The information and data collected by Elsa Libero cookies expire after two years.
Cross Border Transfers and Third Parties
Elsa Libero may share your personal data with:
- Elsa Libero’s services providers (third parties) who process information on Elsa Libero’s behalf, including providers of information technology, identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services; or,
- Other third parties where you have given your consent to the disclosure (either to Elsa Libero or the third party).
In the event that Elsa Libero transfers your personal data to countries that may not have the same level of data protection as that provided in your home country, Elsa Libero will put a contract or other legal instruments available in place to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, or operate in accordance with your consent where you have provided instructions to us.
Elsa Libero is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. Elsa Libero has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Elsa Libero ensures that all appropriate confidentiality obligations and technical and organisational security measures are in place to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data and accidental loss or destruction of or damage to such information and data. Only authorised Elsa Libero representatives and service providers are allowed to access the data and they are legally obliged to ensure confidentiality of this information
The data you submit to Elsa Libero will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by the relevant laws. When the data is no longer necessary to the purpose for which it was collected; Elsa Libero will proceed to erase all your personal data held in its systems without undue delay.
Right of Access and Correction
Subject to the relevant laws, you have the right to know what personal data we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information you are entitled to, you may contact Elsa Libero by email to email@example.com. Please note that for the execution of this request, you must provide us with a clear identification of yourself and the personal data you require. Also, you have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning to you. If you would like to exercise this right, you may provide Elsa Libero with a supplementary statement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Elsa Libero does not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of the personal data provided.
Right to be forgotten
If at any point you wish to withdraw your consent for Elsa Libero holding your personal data you can contact us and request this via the following email address: email@example.com.
Elsa Libero may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory, or other government agencies or to other third parties as required by, and in accordance with applicable laws or regulations.
Contact and Complaints
31 August 2020